I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, April 21, 2007

all alone



I took this video clip of the remaining guinea hen. I'm pretty sure this is a female and her distress is quite obvious. She isn't eating simply calling for her mate that will never come. She was like this yesterday and again today. The noise is precisely why the others were killed by callous individuals not understanding how beneficial guinea hens can be. It's not likely she will be nesting in this state of distress. What a shame to see!


2 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for the guinea hen! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she makes it too! The poor thing could barely squawk late yesterday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.