I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - Life Can Change in an Instant


The events of last week were a vivid reminder to all as to how one's life can change in an instant. Never pass by the opportunity to tell those important in your life how much they mean to you. Last week was an emotional and stressful one for me on so many levels but it was also filled with many blessings. Last week's blessings:

  1. family - love, emotional support, laughter, communication
  2. memories - the creation of my garden
  3. creativity - mainly in the kitchen, Photoshop
  4. the sun's kisses
  5. blue skies - vivid, bright blue!
  6. blazing sunsets - absolutely gorgeous sunsets
  7. bluejay antics
  8. greenhouse peppers from a friend
  9. chatting with neighbours
  10. help with templates from other bloggers


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 AM

    It's good to remember our blessings during very stressful periods. I hope this week is a better one for you. Happy BYB Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lot of blessings :)

    i love the imagery put into your words & does make it quite vivid indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for that reminder. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent reminder post! Happy BYB Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BYB Earth Day Sunday. May your blessing multiply each week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Part of the reason why I keep doing BYBS is that it fosters a different way of looking at the world: to see the ordinary in a different light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very truly said.

    Hope you had a great sunday and have an even better rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I stopped and counted mine, too. Sometimes picking the blessin to blog about is like picking the right doughnut. They all look good to me, so I choose plain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. I do the Monday thing but I might possibly have to start the Sunday thing too.

    Thanks for leaving your link! Hope to be able to read more soon.

    Very good blessings you have.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.