I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Blog Your Blessings Sunday Banner

blog your blessings Sunday banner
I was playing in Photoshop this morning and decided to make my own "Blog Your Blessings Sunday" sign. I hope you like it. The past week has been eventful with a few serious decisions to be made. Still we found time for love and laughter. For that I'm grateful.

Last Week's Blessings

  1. family support - emotionally
  2. close family relationship
  3. new life in the garden - lemon balm, chives, thyme, rhubarb
  4. beautiful skies
  5. chatting with an elderly couple in a retirement home
  6. being able to donate clothes to charity
  7. compliments from new visitors to our home
  8. finding a good real estate agent
  9. digital camera
  10. only 2 hrs 20 minutes in dentist chair


4 comments:

  1. Many Blessings Indeed--and ONLY those two hours and twenty minutes in the dentist chair! The cherry on the cake! :-) Happy BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering it was almost six hours the week before, those two hours and twenty minutes were a true blessing! Happy BYB Sunday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blessings you had in the past week!

    And I like the banner too. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great week. Isn't it wonderful chatting with older folks who have lived and seen so much more than you?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.