I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - It is What it is



I would love to report that last week was perfect but it wasn't. As far as weeks go it wasn't the worst one in my life but it was a far cry from the best one. I was lamenting to my husband after the Examination for Discovery. He listened patiently to all my concerns then replied simply "It is what it is." and gave me a huge hug. Everything just seemed ok if even for a few moments. Last week blessings:

  1. my husband
  2. my family
  3. a personal paradyme shift
  4. a quiet acceptance
  5. comfort and strength from nature
  6. return of the goldfinches
  7. tulips waving in the wind
  8. cooking for pleasure and relaxation
  9. an inexpensive and unexpected furnace repair
  10. unexpected friendliness from a semi-enemy (or perhaps just dealing with their own problems enough to make problems for us)


4 comments:

  1. I too had the week from hell. I like being able to reflect on the week when reading/write BYBS to catch the positive things that I didn't think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection really helped me this week to see that despite the not so pleasant there are still blessings. I'm so glad I started doing the BYBS as it makes me much more aware of even the small things. Happy BYBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could have been worse what with the conjunction of Mars and Uranus in the Heavens! Happy BYB Sunday! May your next week be a better one@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Examination for Discovery sounds legal to me. Dealing with the legal system is definitely not a blessing. I pray everything turns out okay.

    Here for BYB Sunday. Have a better week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.