I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Family



I have a whole list of blessings to share from last week but somehow this video of our grandbaby just seemed perfect. She is now 3 months old and this video was taken Easter weekend. That's my husband's hand and if you listen carefully, I make a short comment right at the start of the video. She's going to be a social being! It is on my desktop so every time I get a negative thought, I just play it again. This is what it's all about...family!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, she is a blessing. Stopped by for BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a true blessing.

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! And what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think she's both a blessing and cutie but we might be a little biased :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.