I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ruby Sunrise


Sunrise
April 23, 2007

There is something about mornings that I just love. It could be the quiet just before the world awakes or it could be the promise of a new start. This was yesterday's sunrise. I think I'm getting the camera setting a bit better. Despite the red skies and rain around us, it only rained briefly here. Others lost power but I don't think there was a lot of rain. Today promises more rain as the storms move north.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautifu picture! I have always been an early riser and love to hear the start of the morning with the birds. Too bad my kids never learned to enjoy that. They would rather sleep their life away. As they are all grown now, it is their loss.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.