I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fluffy Clouds


Clouds
Mar 29, 2007

It has been a whirlwind of activity here! Our kids have been down to help do a massive clean-out in preparation for listing the house. We had two family Easter gatherings and our first grandbaby was baptized Easter Sunday. The poor little angel is so exhausted from being passed around from person to person. They were down to help me on Wednesday, went home for doctor's appointments, then back down early Friday morning. She's becoming quite the globe trotter at 3 months of age! Despite all the work, stress and activity we so enjoyed all the kids home. That's what it is all about.

Today is the dog & pony show as one of my kids call it. The house was officially listed yesterday so around 11:30 am all the agents from the real estate firm will be parading through the house. I seriously hate the process of selling. People always comment on your stuff, decorating choices and homemaking skills even though they should be looking at the house itself. It's still our home but while listed I view it more as a house waiting to become a home. I think that is the only way I can deal with the process of selling.

Have a great day!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.