I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, April 13, 2007

Interesting Clouds


Clouds
March 25, 2007

Winter has returned here despite a couple of very warm days early last week. By mid-week we had hail and fallen temperatures. Easter brought colder temperatures and snow. The cold spell has lasted all this week which is both good and bad for me. There are things that need to be done outside but it's too cold. Snow was predicted for yesterday and again today. On the bright side I've been able to focus on tasks indoors.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.