I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Turmoil


Clouds with Filters

This photo is actually one of the clouds posted earlier this week. Out of frustration to get some type of picture that actually portrayed more of how I feel today, I played with Photoshop. It was a way for me to calm down, collect my bearings and get back to life. I think it shows some of my turmoil and frustration in a rather interesting way.

Today would have been one of the best rants since I had the Examination for Discovery from the defense lawyer today. I bit my tongue so many times during the lovely, lLet's get to know you questioning for two and a half hours. I did not breakdown, curse or kill him so that's likely a very good thing especially since this is likely the first of at least one more if not two bonding opportunities with the balding, overweight, heart attack waiting to happen defense lawyer to whom I have to explain every detail of my life. My lawyer said I handled everything very professionally. What came out in this though is my lawyer is now launching a second lawsuit against the insurance company to run concurrent with the first lawsuit. All I could think about was "Oh goodie, like I'm not stressed enough!". I really need to get away from this.

So, even though it is not Sunday, I'm going to blog my blessings from today. All in all, my conduct and answers were professional without getting emotional, snotty, sarcastic or my temper in an uproar. Every time I felt I was going to explode, I just looked out the window and counted to ten. I saw the birds flitting through the rain, the rain beading on the window panes and the vivid green behind the green. All the signs of spring gave me the strength to do what I had to do today. For that I am truly blessed!


5 comments:

  1. This brings to mind Emoto's experiment with water crystals and the effect emotion can have on water. I blogged about it a while ago, and it's all over the Internet. Your photos speak to that work. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the lovely compliment! I had to do a google to find his experiment. His work is quite interesting. I know water affects my emotions but did not realize the reverse could be occur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on a retreat once that a friend who is a Buddhist priest led. He meditated on the fact that our bodies are mostly water so that whatever we bring along in our hearts and minds affects all who come in contact with us. That was my wake up call to clean out the emotional closet and to leave behind all the unclaimed baggage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you

    Happy BYB Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BYBS to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.