I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

autumn


Autumn Beauty
October 22, 2008

We are now well into autumn! While the air is turning chilly and the days are getting shorter there are still enough nice days to get a good amount of outdoor winterizing done as well as simply enjoying being outdoors. The fair aroma of wood smoke coming from nearby chimneys mingle with the distinct smell of autumn. Leaves flitter and dance their way to the ground on calmer days or whip about in a frenzy when the winds are stronger. The water takes on a cooler look yet still sparkles when the sun graces us with it's presence. Waterfowl make their presence known both in the water and overhead. We really are very blessed to live in such a beautiful area in our little corner of planet earth!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.