I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sharing Knowledge


This past week I have been up close and personal with Adobe Photoshop® as I gave each of my blogs an updated look. This is a program that I used occasionally simply to resize photos up to about 2 years ago. Now I use it almost daily. As I was tweaking away at creating backgrounds, headers and other graphics for my blogs it amazed me at how far I have come with being able to use Adobe Photoshop®. Now I am a quick learner and likely would have mastered a lot of my current skills with this program on my own at some point through experimentation but mastering them faster was made possible through the help of many wonderful people online. Many people have made Photoshop® tutorials, brushes, patterns, videos and so much more available online, free of charge simply because they enjoy sharing their knowledge. There are Photoshop® forums and Yahoo groups where some of the friendliest people you will ever meet are will answer questions, troubleshoot and freely share their knowledge of how to do a particular technique using Photoshop®. These kind souls who give freely of their time to help new users of Photoshop® are a real blessing. My thanks and appreciation goes out to each and everyone of you.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.