I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Photoshop® For Real Life


Oops!
November 26, 2008

Anyone who reads this blog or my other blogs have already seen a lot of Photoshop® in action. I use this program daily which I still find rather amazing considering up to a couple of years ago I used it solely for resizing photos. It all started with wanting to make a custom blinkie. You know those little blinking graphics on websites and blogs with cute little sayings? Since then I have come a long way with my latest Photoshop® achievement being creating a rather humourous photo at the request of my husband using three different photos and several techniques. Unfortunately I cannot post the actual picture here because it shows the three musketeer aka hunters with the deer behind them all put onto a different background. I must say I am rather pleased with myself! Next to that I'm rather pleased at how the new backgrounds and headers came out for my blogs. Since so many have asked how, I put the method I used on my homemaking blog. I still have to do a fully customized background for my cooking blog but the header is custom made. Making the backgrounds and headers were so easy to do that I will be using this method quite often in the future.

What I really need is Photoshop® For Real Life as you can see from the oops. With a few clicks this mess would have been cleaned up from the comforts of my desk. My desk would always be tidy and the house would always be in order. I could click away any physical imperfections and have perfect hair every day of the week. I could change the colour of our rooms at whim, add accessories as desire and quickly click away any problems. Those grey November days could be warmed up with a couple of clicks to add bright sunshine and a filter to warm the tones. I wouldn't have to buy new clothes or shoes because a click or two I could have a different outfit every day. A click or two would mean perfect food at least visually all the time. No more crooked muffins. Now think about all the possibilities. Yep, I'm convinced I need Photoshop® For Real Life so it's on my Christmas list this year.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.