I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, November 08, 2008

It's official!


Mommy to oldest grandbaby had an ultrasound for soon to arrive youngest grandbaby. It's official! Youngest grandbaby is a ________!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for more details on this little one. We are extremely excited as this will be our third grandbaby. I tell you your own children are precious and awesome. Grandbabies are all that and more!

As parents we were so blessed to watch our children grown from tiny babes into mature, responsible and delightful adults. It seems like only yesterday they were little ones. It amazes me to see the wonderful people they have become. Now all but one have become parents so we get to enjoy grandbabies and grandchildren who are teenagers. And the circle of life continues :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear if the baby is a girl or boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and healthy is our main goal but rest assure I will be sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.