I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Rainbow After the Storm

rainbow
Rainbow
May 17, 2010

Setting up the vacation home meant multiple shopping trips so after lunch we headed out to do a bit more shopping.  This trip involved four major stops, ducking rain.  At the first stop we were just finishing up when it became quite apparent from inside the building that the storm had hit full force.  We took our time checking out then had to wait almost 10 minutes for the pelting rain to let up enough so my husband could run for the car.  We loaded then headed to the next stop where again it pelted, and the third then finally the fourth stop.  We were wet and tired.  Driving along we spotted a gorgeous rainbow that in many ways was a reward for trying to shop in such conditions.  Isn't it gorgeous?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.