I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Armadillo

Armadillo
May 23, 2010


On our way back from the beach my husband said get my camera.  Given the camera is almost surgically attached to me finding it isn't an issue.  I'm the official picture taker of the family but sometimes he spots things I don't.  He had spotted an armadillo that he declared as road kill but still worth of a picture.  At the time I did not think it was road kill and since I wasn't exactly about to get out of the car to check I just kept snapping pictures.  Armadillos are actually expanding their range as far north as southern Ontario.  They have poor eyesight and other than digging for grubs don't really bother humans.  I look forward to being able to catch a video clip or two of a living armadillo.  That would be really interesting!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.