I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Do You Have to Pay the Meter if You Can't See It?

hidden parking meters
Almost Hidden Parking Meters
May 23, 2010

During our side trip along Florida's Gulf Coast I spotted these almost perfectly hidden parking meters.  I would hazard and educated guess that with a week from when we saw them if the area wasn't trimmed you wouldn't even know they were there.  This could give the hapless tourist a parking ticket that I think could be fought out in court although few tourists have the time or inclination to return to where they got the ticket to fight it.  Still if you can't see the meter then you shouldn't have to pay!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.