I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lakeland Fleamarket, Lakeland, Florida

produce stands at Lakeland fleamarket
Produce Stands at Lakeland Fleamarket
May 23, 2010

We have always enjoyed wandering through fleamarkets as a bit of entertainment when on vacation.  We also frequent a couple of fleamarkets in the GTA when we are there along with a few local fleamarkets.  Fleamarkets vary greatly in size with some offering a lot more than others.  Fleamarkets are a great source for just about anything including furniture and antiques.  Some things are new and others are used but there are always great deals.  There are usually refreshment stands complete with simple foods like hotdogs and French fries.

Common to many fleamarkets are produce stands selling fresh local produce.  In most cases the fleamarket produce prices are always a good deal.  I love wandering through the produce stands taking in all the sights, sounds and smells!  The produce stands at the Lakeland Fleamarket renewed my determination to do a bit of canning at our vacation home.  That way I could take advantage of inexpensive local produce that I would not be able to bring back into Canada.


Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.