I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Acts of God

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week we have had a bit of rather turbulent weather ranging from severe thunderstorms, tornado warnings, high winds and a tornado touching down causing heavy damage in Midland, Ontario.  On Wednesday at 1:41 PM Ontario and Quebec experienced a 5.0 magnitude earthquake with the most damage in the epicentre of Echo Lake, Quebec.  Tremors were felt throughout most of Ontario and into US states as far as Pennsylvania.  It was rather scary to feel the house shake and sway as it did.  I was on the lower level that is mainly below grade when the tremor hit and things did move!  Despite the damage caused by these Acts of God there were no deaths and only minor injuries.  What an amazing blessing! 


Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.