I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - In the Garden

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week really focused on the garden from cleaning out the beds and getting the gardens going to buying plants and planting.   The weather has be quite warm with a fair amount of rain buy in between rain showers I go out to putter a bit more in the gardens.  I love it when it rains just after doing a bit of planting as that saves me having to do the watering.  The gardens have really changed within the matter of a few short days and they continue to evolve daily.  I get such pleasure watching the changes.   What a blessing it is to be able to enjoy gardening and reap the benefits of gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.