I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Argues With Himself

Babies and toddlers can be downright hilarious sometimes.  It's funny how after raising our own kids some of those priceless memories are now being repeated in slightly different versions by our grandbabies.  It's interesting to see how they try to figure things out while their different personalities come into play.  The problem is sometimes all you can do is laugh at their antics!  I found this cute video of a toddler after being told by his parents not to go up the stairs wrestling somewhat with self control.  Arguing with himself in the mirror seemed to be the solution to his problem.  Enjoy :)




Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.