I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Wedding Dinner

wedding dinner
Wedding Dinner
August 14, 2010

As a foodie I am always taking pictures of the great food we are so lucky to enjoy.  I think the only food I have not taken pictures of is funeral food which is a shame sometimes because it can be quite impressive but somehow it just doesn't seem appropriate to whip out the camera.   The buffet style wedding dinner was roast beef, garlic butter chicken, potatoes, corn, and green beans.  There were two kinds of leaf salads, a vegetable tray, and dinner rolls.  Gravy, horseradish sauce and a variety of salad dressings accompanied the meal. 

This was a lovely, home cooked style of meal that very much reflected the bride and groom as well as their guests.  Pictured is my plate filled with delicious food.  I can certainly attest that the meal tasted as good as it looks!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.