I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Great Find

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week was one of discovery!  We found an amazing organic farm within an acceptable driving distance of our house.  The owners also have free range laying hens so we have secured another source for farm fresh, organic eggs.  We aim to use local produce and foods produced within a 100 km radius of our home.  We are very fortunate to live in an area with this is quite possible!  Smaller farms especially organic ones are getting few and far between.  Finding one especially of this size is quite the blessing!  The owners are very friendly, down to earth people with many similar values to us.  We've already emailed back and forth a few times.  I can see us becoming friends as well!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.