I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little Monday Chuckle

Those who have been following this blog will know exactly what the significance of the donkey is.  For those not aware of the significance of the donkey please check the archives.  Here's a cute little video of a donkey apparently not happy with things not going her way that I find just a bit on the funny side.  In some respects this rings rather close to home for a certain donkey but without going into further detail enjoy the chuckle and have a great Monday :)





Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.