I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Silver Lining

sunset August 21, 2010
Evening Promise
August 21, 2010

There have been a lot of storms in our area recently.  The hot and very humid weather has created the conditions for pop up thunderstorms, some rather violent.  The resulting clouds have helped to create some incredibly vibrant sunsets.  They are just absolutely amazing!  Pictured is the sunset from a couple of nights ago.  It was stunning to say the least, just gorgeous!  True to the say a red sky at night, sailors delight the following day was rain free.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.