I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, August 23, 2010

Half Moon

half moon
Half Moon
August 18, 2010

We haven't had the boat out much this year.  There have been a lot of storms in the area, all around us but few actually hitting us.  This had made it rather iffy for taking the boat out.  Last week we took advantage of a clear evening to do a bit of boating.  After we got back from an wonderful ride I sat on the dock enjoying the darkness as it fell upon the water.  The moon was rather bright making a lovely twinkling path across the water.  It was a perfect ending to a gorgeous day!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.