I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - House Guests

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week we have had house guests for the entire week.  House guests are different than the visiting for an evening guests.  With house guests you get to see them first thing in the morning before the coffee has clicked in and the tongue starts working let alone the brain.  It brings a whole new level of tolerance that sometimes is achieved through gritting the teeth and biting the tongue rather than saying something to cause hard feelings.  At the same time it gives the opportunity to fine tune our entertaining skills.  We are very blessed to be able to share our lives with others this way.  It adds an additional element to enrich our lives!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.