I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Getting the Wind Knocked Out of Your Sails

I tend to be an extremely good judge of character.  That ability has always served me very well.  Yesterday someone I considered a friend said something that seriously knocked the wind out of my sails.  I won't go into detail but I will say that at best I was shocked and went into retreat mode.  I think what really bothers me is this is someone I trusted and welcomed into our home.  To hear that type of comment totally floored me!  I honestly cannot believe that someone in this day and age with all we know can be that horribly ignorant.  And life goes on, another lesson learned...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.