I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, September 03, 2010

My Nemesis

goldenrod
Golden Rod
September 26, 2010


Golden rod is a very pretty but aggravating weed especially for those allergic to it.  As someone who enjoys allergies year round I can't tell you how much I look forward to the enhanced symptoms from various pollens, grasses, ragweed and golden rod.  I love the wonder red, swollen eyes that look like I've been crying for days but what I really look forward to is the nasal congestion at night followed by constant drainage during the day.  Oh wait, I also get extremely excited at the sneezing fits!  They are awesome!  Thanks to those I get to try on several outfits in a day.  Yes siree, there is nothing like seasonal allergies to brighten up your day!
Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.