I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Peaceful Week

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

The past week despite all of the going ons was rather peaceful.  Don't get me wrong as it was an extremely busy week but the overall mood was peaceful and that in itself was a real blessing.  It's funny that regardless of how busy you are physically and/or mentally if your mind is at peace all is well.  And so it was :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.