I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Old Carriage

old carriage
The Old Carriage
September 23, 2010

I find it rather fascinating what some ingenious folks use for lawn art.  My weakness is garden gnomes but others get so much more creative.  I spotted this cute little and obvious quite old carriage sitting beside a house a few days ago.  It's cheery red and yellow colour made a lovely contrast against the white siding while adding a touch of whimsy.  The carriage was being used to hold a couple of potted plants as well.  I really like the unique look!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.