I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Tomato Kind of Day

tomato ad
Old Tomato Ad


I'm working on the fourth hamper of tomatoes for the season today.  On today's processing plans are seafood cocktail sauce, pizza sauce and salsa.  Any tomatoes left after making those three products will canned whole.  By day's end I will have several jars of wonderful tomato products to add to the pantry.  As with most canning sessions this year the day has got off to a late start with canning going into the late night, early morning hours.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.