I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fiftieth Anniversary of The Flinstones

Anyone our age and younger has likely seen one or more episodes of the cartoon, The Flinstones.  Who can forget lovely Fred with sidekick Barney, wives Wilma and Betty, and children Pebbles and Bam Bam?  That Yaba Daba Doo was the best!  It was a great, wholesome cartoon that everyone loved and it's popularity continues today thanks to television stations like Nickelodeon and Retro TV.  Today is the 50th Anniversary of the first airing of The Flinstones produced by Hanna-Barbera Production that ran from September 30, 1960 to April 1, 1966.  Here's a video of the original theme song.  Enjoy :)





Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.