I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Happy Easter

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

It has been a very busy but pleasant Easter weekend here.  The kids and grandkids were here yesterday and part of today.  What an absolute treasure the little ones are!  The weather wasn't ideal but it was dry enough the grandkids could play with the sidewalk chalk.  After everyone left, I sat on the dock for awhile soaking in a few rays of sun.  Gosh, it was just a gorgeous weekend!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.