I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, April 09, 2011

A Wee Little Glitch

The Boats
April 7, 2011

Since being laid up I have become rather fond of CityVille and FrontierVille on Facebook.  Yes I know it is not the best way to spend my time but I like both and they give me a bit of linear thought so that isn't a bad thing.  I have what I think a rather awesome city in CityVille.  Every single time I go there to check I end up moving stuff around and doing a bit of tweaking.  Hey, it's just one of those things I can do in the wee hours of the morning when I can't sleep.  Anyway on Aril 6 I noticed a bit of an oddity with boats going up and down my one street.  I knew I hadn't done anything to cause this but figured by the next reset of which Zynga seems to require a lot of, the problem would be gone.  Nope.  The following day the strange boats going along the roadways was the norm.  I even took a couple of videos because in a bizarre way was this was a hoot.  And so there you go, my humour is coming out even with an online game.  I should say what the hell since Zynga changed the rules of the game so I'm not a happy camper but this was funny!
on
Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.