I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Can Verses Can't

There have been more than a few rough spots in my life and quite frankly some of them were so rough I never though I would get through them and they still leave a very vivid impression that affects my life daily.  It's funny though when the going gets tough I've always been that buck it and get it in gear type of gal.  If someone tells me I can't I will find a way to turn it into a can

Today more and more folks are facing the out fall of hard economic times.  I hear about it through comments left on my blogs, through newgroups and other forums and in real life conversations.  I am still surprised at how often that can't comes up.  It seems to me that some will use any excuse possible to not help themselves.  I'm sorry but you come into this world not by your choice but how you live your life is entirely your choice.  You can choose to help yourself any dog gone time you desire.  If you don't like something, change it.  If you don't like a person in your life, get rid of them.  If you are having finacial difficulties or problems putting food on the table then learn ways to solve those problems for good.  I'm not kidding!  Learn the skills it takes to become self sufficient and toss the can't right out the window!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.