I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, April 30, 2011

End of April Already!

My gosh, here it is the last day of April already!  Where does the time go?  The worst of the weather is over or should be and yet we had snow in April.  Last night the temperatures dropped to close to freezing.  The boat came down so is ready to use but we'd need snowsuits.  We've been rather busy with a fair amount of excitement that has helped the time pass.  I have a couple of secrets that I will share later but for now things are interesting to say the least.  In my spare time I've been decluttering ever hopeful the house will finally sell.  As a diversion I've been playing CityVille and FrontierVille on Facebook.  It's a toss up which one I like the most but what is really nice is our kids are playing both games too so we have a bit of extra daily interaction.  I really enjoy that!  Honestly though, April went by in the blink of an eye. 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.