I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Foggy Mornings

fog over the water
Fog Over the Water
April 3, 2011

My gosh, my two least favourite months are November and March because they are transitional weather months.  April usually is filled with rain mixed with beautiful bright bursts of sunshine.  So far this year April has been nothing like April.  We've had snow, freezing rain, heavy slush, rain and cold temperatures.  The sun has peeked out only a couple of times and then for very brief periods.  The days are still dull and grey with foggy mornings that cause poor driving conditions and school bus delays.  The only cheery highlights are the return of the robins and crocuses poking their way through the ground.  I don't know about anyone else but I think it is time for Old Man Winter to skidaddle!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.