I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bone Chilly to the Cold Bone

Time has a way of marching on bringing new signs of aging each day.  The cold bothers both of us more than it used to.  We tend to hibernate indoors out of the cold as much as possible during the winter months.  Our winter vacation is spent in the sunny south out of Old Man Winter's grasp for the most part.  My biggest problem is getting a chill to my feet or wrists that goes right to the bone resulting in a dull, burning, achy sensation for several hours.  Unfortunately our below grade kitchen floor is ceramic tile, just the perfect antagonist to keeping feet warm and toasty.  Even in the midst of summer the lower level floors are cold.  Ah well, spring is here so at least things are warming up outside so we will be able to get a bit more without dealing with the effects of the cold.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.