I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Leg Update

Thanks to everyone who has asked how I am doing.  I was going to post a picture on today's post of what my leg looked like shortly after the injury back in February.   I decided against it because even I can't believe how horrible it looked.  So on to today's leg update.  The haemotoma is still quite large with bruising around it for a nice colour effect.  The pretty shades of red, purple and green come and go thanks to the arnica cream that is helping with the bruising.  Much of the swelling is around my ankle and foot, making it painful for wearing shoes and walking.  There is still pain at the site of the injury with the bulk of it coming from the bone itself.   I am able to get around the house quite nicely although kneeling is still a no go.  I've been out to the doctor's, done a bit of very brief shopping (about 15 minutes at a time) and visited the kids/grandkids over the weekend where I did a lot of sitting.  Other than thak I think the healing is progressing as fast as possible without any further complications.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.