I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, April 01, 2011

My New Spouse

FrontierVille spouse
My New Spouse
March 31, 2011

That's right folks...yours truly has a brand new spouse!  Lo and behold when I refreshed FrontierVille there he was.  I didn't ask for a new spouse because quite frankly I'm rather pleased with the old one.  Besides it has taken me over thirty years to train the old spouse to be the perfect spouse that he is.  The new spouse has a few issues.  First, he just showed up declaring we were married.  Hmm, sounds a bit fishy if you ask me.  Second, I either slept through the wedding because I was exhausted from tending crops and animals, rescuing sick animals, fending off bears and other wild critters, building buildings, and visiting neighbouring farms or the new spouse simply omitted that little bit of legality.  Well since the new spouse is here I've decided to make the best of sticky situation.

Now the new spouse does have a few perks in that I get to choose his wardrobe.  Unlike my old spouse the new spouse will not be wearing Hawaiian shirts, short or sandals 365 days of the year!  The new spouse is appropriately attired for work on the homestead.  The new spouse will not be enjoying golfing, going to hockey games, playing darts, hosting game nights, boating or traveling because he will be working on the homestead.  And here is where we have had our first marital discourse.  New spouse likes to hang out in the mint patch watching me do all the work like tilling, planting, hammering, clearing and looking after the animals.  He just stands there doing nothing!  I suspect he moseys over to visit Hank at the General Store when I'm not looking.  Hank is another suspicious character that just stands there watching me work.  The new spouse does nothing!  Honestly now, I am just a tad too old to be training another spouse.  He arrived yesterday so it isn't an April Fool's joke either.  Goodness, I think I'm going to have to get that still going on the homestead ;)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


1 comment:

  1. I spent a lot of time when I joined frontier ville trying to figure out how they managed to get my fiancee on the game, it turned out she had a virtual one that just sits on her frontier all day. Grumble Grumble Grumble.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.