I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Outage

My apologies.  Due to the recent Blogger outage, you have likely seen a few strange things going on with the blog.  All posts made after Wednesday, May 11 at 7:37 AM were temporarily removed due to a Blogger maintenance issue.  They were slowly being restored this morning so by now all should be back to normal.  In the meantime you may have seen a post then the post was missing then it reappeared.  Normal posting on this blog will resume as soon as the Blogger platform becomes stable again which I suspect will not be long.  Blogger never goes down for this length of time so I'm sure it has been as frustrating for them as it has been for bloggers. At any rate it looks like things are starting to work properly so we shall see...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.