I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gallery Row at Crystals in Las Vegas

Gallery Row at Crystals in Las Vegas
Gallery Row at Crystals in Las Vegas
May 15, 2011

Las Vegas is all about the glitter, glamour and glitz of eye candy.  The new buildings constantly replacing older buildings are impressive to say the least.  They shimmer and shine in the sun with clouds creating the illusion of a changing facade.  They are massive buildings too.  Gallery Row at Crystals on Las Vegas Boulevard has a wonderfully impressive facade, beckoning visitors in to indulge in more eye candy.  Isn't it gorgeous?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.