I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, May 30, 2011

American Pie on Fremont Street in Las Vegas, Nevada

American Pie on the canopy on Fremont Street in Las Vegas
American Pie on the Canopy
May 15, 2011

There is a wonderfully amazing light show on the canopy over Fremont Street in Las Vegas with a different show on the hour from 8 PM to midnight.  What is even more impressive is these shows change quite often so unless you purposely watch the same one during a visit, it will likely be the only time you see that show.  We watched the American Pie light show the first night we were there.  As with all the light shows that are part of the Fremont Street Experience, this one was impressive to say the least!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.