I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Wonderful Summer Week

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

It is almost human nature to complain about the weather.  Everyone can relate, it is a safe conversational topic, and no one can do anything about it.  This past week it would have been difficult to find any complaints with the weather.  It was gorgeous, perhaps a bit too hot for some and too humid for others, but gorgeous no the less.  We had the boat out a couple of times and went to a belated Canada Day celebration complete with a pig roast and a fireworks display that would out rival many community fireworks hosted by my husband's aunt and uncle.  They have a beautiful 25 acre farm with a large manmade pond.  A picture of the pond is the background for my gardening blog.  It was a beautiful warm summer day with an amazingly blue sky dotted with big fluffy white clouds and yet the night brought cooler air perfect for watching the fireworks display.  It was the perfect ending to the perfect summer week!



Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.