I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Community Fireworks

fireworks

Fireworks
July 1, 2011 

As newlyweds we decided that buying fireworks for a personal display was not a frugal use of our funds.  I can recall only once where we gave into the pleas of our kids to by a few fireworks and a couple of occasions of buying sparklers.  Many communities have a fireworks display for July 1, Canada Day.  We seldom attend though.  I guess it is something we never got into and living in smaller communities it is easy to see any fireworks anyway.  This past Canada Day we attended the community fireworks display.  A large group of us gathered on the lawn of one of our friends where we had a wonderful view of the fireworks.  It was a very pleasant way to spend the evening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.