I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida

Welcome to Walt Disney World
Orlando, Florida
May 19, 2011

A couple of our kids and spouses are huge Disney fans.  We were blessed with one of the couples visiting us during our recent spring vacation.  They spent a few days with us which was really nice as we don't get a chance to see them as often as we would like.  They live the furthest from us at about a ten hour drive from us.  Weather conditions October through March makes driving rather touch and go.  We had seen them on the tail end of our winter vacation the first week of January.  We were so excited to see them again in May!

This couple is about the biggest Disney World fans you have ever met.  They visit Disney World a couple of times a year.  They know how to get all the discounts and the best attractions to visit.  They know where the best places to eat.  We spent an entire day at Epcot at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.  It was wonderful event filled day!  My gosh we had such a good time!  We  can't wait to do it again.  Over the next few days I will be sharing some of the pictures from that great day. 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


1 comment:

  1. Disney has always been great fun for my family, but have your walk shoes on.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.