I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, January 02, 2009

11 year old dies of hyperthermia, father charged with murder

I'm sorry that I don't have a picture for this post. I honestly cannot get my head around this one. Seriously what the heck was the father thinking? We raised a larger by many standards family and I'm telling you there is no way I/we would ever have thought of making one of them walk 10 miles let alone in those weather conditions. The sad thing is a little girl is dead. Her family left behind is in a shambles. To read the full story, click here.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


1 comment:

  1. What a foolish man. I am sorry for this child.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.