I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 19, 2009

Heading Out


Snowy Lights
January 9, 2009

Despite the weather reports it was snowing as we loaded the car. Our small side road was completely covered and the main road was not much better. The snow continued as we made our way to the border. The roads turned to wet and slippery as we made our way to the border but it was still snowing. After clearing customs we checked into the park & fly motel, unloaded the car and rode their shuttle to the airport. More of our adventures tomorrow :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.