I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


It has been a relatively low keyed week as we got back into our normal routines. While we were away we stayed at four different places with two of them very much the types of houses to get my creative decorating ideas flowing. I ended up with a lot of great ideas with pictures to follow through. I've been happily going though the house straightening and getting the kitchen into high gear again as well as getting the blogs back in order. I think the biggest blessing for this week is contentment.

We were content to be at home and enjoy each other's company - no fancy meals, no having to dress for the occasion, just simple enjoyment at being home :) It's a blessing to simply enjoy what you have!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful. It's nice to be at home. I think that is one of the blessings of winter--the opportunity to enjoy what we have within our four walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 PM

    The best blessing is being at ease in your own skin. Sounds like you are downright comfortable.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.