I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday


Everything has been quiet for the past week - the phone, the house, daily activities. Quiet is a blessing! Don't get me wrong, I love having my family home and us traveling to visit them. I love being with our friends. This past holiday season was hectic with a lot of activity, entertaining and traveling. But it has been blissfully quiet. I really needed a bit of quiet!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. I love quiet, too. Love it more than conversation. Not more than chocolate, but more than chatter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass on the chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.